Establishment of an approval planning mandated by the gravel extracting companies Schwarz and Stocking in view of (continuation of) dry gravel extraction. Concept for recultivation planning and follow-up functions on the basis of a geographical information system (GIS).
Main subjects of the project:
- analysis of natural bases and their ecological and hydro-geological landscape assessment;
- establishment of extraction plans incl. individual extraction sections with two cross sections;
- layout and recultivation planning incl. planned contour line;
- final plans as concluded in coordination meetings;
- erection of a geographical information system (GIS): collection, processing and analysis of data, visualisation of results.