- Project management including scheduling, construction operation and logistics planning for tunnel Allach as well as the adjoining areas of A99
- Production of BIM model
- Cable engineering as per HOAI §43 Lph 1-4 (engineering structures: basic evaluation, preliminary, draft and approval design) and §47 Lph 1-4 (transport installations: basic evaluation, preliminary, draft and approval design) incl. project planning and structural engineering of related engineering structures HOAI §43 and 51 Lph 1-4 (engineering structures and structural engineering: basic evaluation, preliminary, draft and approval design)
Wagner Ingenieure (SSF Group):
- projectplanning of transport installations HOAI §47 Lph 1-4 (transport installations:basic evaluation, preliminary, draft and approval design) for temporary hardshoulder release from motorway interchange Munich-Allach until interchangeMunich-Feldmoching
- trafficmanagement during construction
- as-is survey of A99, tunnel surface and the whole tunnel tube
By order of the Authority of Motorways South Bavaria, SSF Group designs the constructional measures for the temporary hard shoulder release at motorway A99 between motorway interchange Munich-Allach and interchange Munich-Feldmoching. The feasible temporary expansion to six lanes reduces traffic delays on the highly frequented route and increases the tunnel's capacity. In terms of its equipment, tunnel Allach will be retrofitted and partially renewed during this project. This also comprises various engineering measures as well as comprehensive chloride renovation.