Deutsche Bahn AG represented by DB ProjektBau GmbH, Nuremberg
2013 – 2016
- Double-track semi integral solid structure with longitudinally pre-tensioned, double-girder T-beam cross-section
- Single support distances: 9 m x 50 m and 2 m x 40 m in the surrounding areas
- Special structures were required in the foundation due to the difficult geo-technical situation. For example, the pile butts of the last pillar on the free end of the bridge were constructed in flexible pillar shafts to reduce the constraining forces.
- Construction of the bridge structure in new track position with a total construction length of 2.2 km including two switching point trapezoids.
- Integration into the existing line within a ten-day total line closure. The construction of the structure itself is carried out independent of railway operation.
- Uniform assignment of all services of the HOAI in accordance with the awarding of 1st prize in the design competition.